09 December 2013

Secret Recipe Club - December !




Meet Meghan from Cupcake with Sprinkles.  An amazing baker, beautiful blogger and mother of three.
As you know, I've been staying away from fructose lately so I laughed out loud when I received Meghan as my secret partner for this month's Secret Recipe Club challenge.  With a title like Cupcake with Sprinkles, it doesn't get more sugary than that..haha!
As you can imagine, Meghan's blog is filled to the brim with stunning cakes and of course cupcakes...my mouth was watering the whole time and excuses, should I happen to bake and eat all of her recipes, where flying out of my mouth faster than I could wipe up the drool.....
 But then I saw it......
....the recipe with my name written all over it.

Mini Raspberry Cheesecake
(see original recipe here)




http://secretrecipeclub.com/







I did change Meghan's recipe to suit my dietary requirements and I LOVED it!  And if I loved my version this much then Meghan's original recipe must be absolutely superb!




Also, these might look a little familiar to you, as we scoffed them all down at my annual Christmas picnic last week.  If you missed it, check it out here.



24 comments:

  1. Mini cheesecakes are so much fun - perfectly bite-sized and so much less finicky than a larger version. What a great-sounding recipe (and beautiful photos..as always!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Jess and I totally agree with you! Something special about having your very own cake - all to yourself. :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm, those are the perfect size for indulging and I love the raspberry flavor. BTW, I had your blog this month and loved the recipe I chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa - I just saw that you had me and I'm so pleased you loved the ginger slice as much as I did. We must have the same taste buds! :)

      Delete
  3. Love! These are so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these look gorgeous, love the idea of mini-cheesecakes - perfect idea for holiday get togethers! Awesome SRC pick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What irony in this pairing but wow these appropriately modified Mini Raspberry Cheesecake for you look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CEE! Thank God they were mini as I could have eaten them all!

      Delete
  6. Oh yummy! These look so delicious and great job adjusting them to suit your dietary requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious- and I love the cupcake liners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look SO good! raspberry cheesecake is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cheesecake and anything "mini" so you had me immediately. The wrappers you used are adorable and makes these even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you went with this recipe for the SRC reveal. They look adorable and I'll be they tasted fantastic! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trisha - they were delicious and just the perfect size.

      Delete
  11. They are so cute! But I don't think I could stop to one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm... I love cheesecake! And these little darlings are simple perfection. Your pictures are gorgeous! Great pick for SRC this month

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!